How can I pay for my goods?
You can pay via an internet bank link or request an Invoice (any orders outside of Estonia) which you can pay and after payment confirmation from our side, we will ship the goods to you.
When will my goods arrive?
The candles should be delivered to you via parcel delivery machines within 1 to 2 working days from the moment we have confirmed payment details (within Estonia). Order to Finland will take usually between 5 to 7 days. If you would like to come and pick the candles up form Tallinn city center yourself, you could get them on same or following day (NB! Not available during COVID restrictions)!
How do I receive my goods?
We will send the goods to You in Estonia via Smartpost Itella, DPD or Omniva parcel delivery machines. In Tallinn region You could pick up the candles yourself as well by selecting such an option when buying the candles and You will have to contact the web shop administrator for this option (NB! Not available during COVID restrictions).
Delivery to Finland
Delivery to Finland is via Smartpost Itella delivery service with a price of 15 euros (includes tax). If the parcel is smaller we will add a gift with the value which will cover the difference.
Delivery to European countries
(only listed countries). If your country is not on the list, contact us and we will find out the most suitable option and price for delivery.
Parcel's weight in kilos / Price of delivery
|Country||1-2 kilos / Price||2-5 kilos / Price||5-10 kilos / Price||10-15 kilos / Price|
Why soy wax candles are better?
- Soy wax is 100% natural and environmentally friendly material which is produced from renewable natural resources.
- Soy wax does not produce soot, unlike paraffin candles.
- Soy wax is scentless and thus added aromas will be more stronger.
- Soy wax candles will burn up to 50% longer than same size paraffin candle.
- Soy wax stains are easy to remove, just use warm water and soap.
- Before we start to sell new kind of candles, we always test our product: burning time, suitable wick thickness etc. etc in order to produce a perfect product for you to use.
- When you burn the candle for the first time, let the whole surface melt - it will make sure that next time you burn the candle, it will burn steadily until the end, and avoid any tunnelling. Use longer matches to light the candle and tilt the glass to make the lighting easier once the candle has burned approximately half way.
- After the first time You have burned the candle, make sure that the wick of the candle will be about 0,5 cm long - it will make sure that Your soy wax candle will burn with good quality. If the wick is too long, cut it shorter. If the wick is too long, Your candle might produce soot when burning.
- Do not burn a soy wax candle over 4 hours consecutively.
- When You burn the candle, keep it safely away from children and pets! Make sure that You do not place the candle on top or too close to flammable materials.
- Do not leave a burning candle without supervision!